Coastal Towns Business Chamber is a member organisation that organises and promotes the common interests of our local business community.
We work across various sectors: trade, industry and advocacy. While actively promoting members, CTBC ensures that businesses are able to collaborate in creating opportunities for themselves, their partners and their clients.
Varying levels of membership are offered as follows:
CATEGORY A – $350 Employing in excess of 21 persons
CATEGORY B – $280 Employing 13-20 persons
CATEGORY C – $220 Employing -7-12 persons
CATEGORY D – $110 Employing 1-6 persons
CATEGORY E – Associate Member (enquire here)
- Networking Events for connection. Build trust and relationships with other businesses.
- One dinner event per month including Christmas Event and excluding January. Held at various member venues to support local businesses.
- Four ‘Happy Hour’ Events: 5pm to 6:30. Drinks and Nibbles.
- Workshops on business skills.
- Advocacy through collaboration with the Chamber and our united voice with NSW Business Chamber.
- Get noticed through sponsorship opportunities
- Promote offers to a wider business community.
- Promotion for tourism to grow our economy.
- Increase your credibility as a member of your business chamber.
JOIN TODAY. Please complete the following form for CTBC Board consideration and a receipt will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment and final approval. By submitting this application and paying your membership fee, you agree to abide by the CTBC terms and conditions.
Account Name – Coastal Towns Business Chamber Ltd
BSB – 882 000
Account – 100145587
Please use your Business Name as a reference