Our Mission: Empower, Connect & Support Businesses to Shape a Better Central Coast.
Our Vision: A Central Coast filled with opportunities, thriving business and a healthy community and local economy.
Our Core Values:
- That we continually set and reassess our KPIs for projects, meetings, and events, to meet our business community’s needs.
- Ensuring we understand our members needs, and advocate for them and the wider community to appropriate levels of Government.
- Bringing people together, and providing connection through fun, friendly, and engaging professional events.
- Prioritising the needs and wants of the business chamber through strong, authentic and effective leadership, drawn from the local business community which we represent.
- An open minded and accepting approach, to listen to every local business and their ideas, whether big or small, with collaboration at its core.
- Constantly seeking creative ideas, from within the Chamber and externally, that will build resources and inspire members to take positive action.
Our Target Market: Businesses in the 2262, 2263 and Northern parts of 2259 postcodes. Note though that any business from anywhere is able to join, and we especially encourage and support work-from-home businesses.